Peanut Butter Comfort

I'm very excited to share my most recent cookbook purchase. 
http://www.amazon.com/Peanut-Butter-Comfort-Breakfasts-Featuring/dp/1620876213
That's right. An entire cookbook dedicated to the good ol' PB. I love me some PB. No seriously, I do. LOL. The name is Peanut Butter Comfort by Averie Sunshine. The cookbook has over 100 recipes. All with PB!! This loverly cookbook was brought to my attention by my boss because she knows how much I LOVE cooking and baking and PB, but mostly PB.

I'll be starting with Peanut Butter Cup-Stuffed Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups. Seriously. A cupcake shaped cookie with a PB cup in it. I'll be baking tomorrow on my day off. YAY! So, something like these:

But much better because I'll be making them, of course :)


Have you made a new purchase lately in regards to your cooking or baking?

Comments