My Thanksgiving Dinner

Ok, so for my birthday Thanksgiving this year, I decided to get all fancy and create a spread sheet for my dinner. 
I included all the fabulous recipes I'm making, including the 2 things mama Potatoes is bringing. I also put the source (i.e. Joy of Cooking=JOC, Taste of Home=TOH, Add a Pinch=AAP). Then I made my ingredient list of things I do not have on hand and how much I have of it. 

Oh, just an FYI, there will only be 3 of us for dinner. 

Here are my recipes!
  1. Baked Chicken with onions, garlic, and rosemary from Joy of Cooking
  2. Browned Butter Red Potatoes from Taste of Home
  3. Veggie that is going to be a surprise from mama Potatoes
  4. Brown and serve rolls from mama Potatoes
  5. Pumpkin Cheesecake from Joy of Cooking except, I'm making it with JOC's pecan crust
  6. Butternut squash from Add a Pinch (mainly because I only have 1 oven and I needed a recipe for non-oven food).  
Oh, and just in case you didn't know...my birthday is on Thanksgiving day this year! I won't be doing anything special for my birthday, though. Perhaps I'll get out of doing dishes? *wishful thinking* 

 I hope everyone has a wonderful and happy holiday season! 

And in case you can't get enough, here is my updated spreadsheet!
 

Comments