Time check: 2am Thursday morning
I am sleeping.
Mr.Potato starts yelling at me to get up...I'm like NO I work at 8am...NOT happening! So after a few minutes of this, I finally get up. I walk in our dining room and our ceiling fixture is hanging about eye level by the wires. I say I'm too tired for this and crawl back into bed. In the meantime Mr.Potato is walking pacing around the place. He's like we gotta turn off the electricity, where are my keys (to get into the basement), Ms.Potato!! As he's doing this, he has this wind-up flashlight that he's winding so he has light in the basement. 

Time check: 7am Thursday morning:
I wake up, go into the dining room.
Mr.Potato has the dining room table under the light, with an upside-down garbage can on top of it, and 3 crates on top of that...at the very top? The light fixture. Oh, and P.S. we have no electricity in our apartment because he turned it all off. 

Time check: 7:30am Thursday morning:
I'm about to leave and
Mr.Potato just woke up and is wondering why I'm leaving. I tell him for work. On my way to work, he calls me. He need our landlords phone number to call about the light. I tell him it's in my phone and I'll text it to him when I get to work.

Time check: 7:45am Thursday morning:
I text
Mr.Potato the number and he calls me back, 5 min later saying the number isn't working. I'm like 1. why are you calling the landlord at 7:45am and 2. did you put the right area code in? He's goes, oh. 

Time check 4:30pm Thursday afternoon:
I'm avoiding going home because I don't want to see what the house looks like, haha! I get home and everything is fixed :) unfortunately our land lord is still there.

Time check: 6:30pm Thursday evening:
We decide to go Halloween shopping at the Dollar Tree where we find a long lighter and shower curtain rings. Then we go to Goodwill (East) and spend about 45 minutes looking around and can't find anything, except for a red had w/ flowers. So we get that, and go home because we have to be home for 8 for The Office and Outsourced.

Time check 7:55pm Thursday evening:
Mr.Potato asks, do you want to watch TV (The Office and Outsourced are about to start) or go Halloween costume shopping(again)? I hem and haw for a few min and decide on costume shopping. So, we make like a baby and head out to Goodwill(West). We're there for about an hour and find Mr.Potato some "Southern" looking clothes and we decide to go as "Southerners" for Halloween to go with my hat.

Time check 8:55pm Thursday evening:
Mr.Potato and I are just about to check out at Goodwill and we decide not to go as "Southerners" and the store is about to close. So, we leave Goodwill with the button up shirt we find for Mr.Potato (1/2 off) and head to WalMart. We go perusing through the clearance and Halloween sections, but really couldn't find anything we particularly cared for.  ...That is until we get to the towels...that's right...towels! We found these ridiculous hooded towels one is Woody one is Jessie from Toy Story.

Time check 9:45pm Thursday evening:
We get home from WalMart with our hooded towels to find out mine doesn't fit over my head. So I rip off the hood part and rip a small part of the neckline. It finally fits! So, Mr.Potato rips the hood off his and wants to use the "hat" part. I detest it! I put my hat on from Goodwill(East) and it looks good with the costume.

Time check 10:15pm Thursday evening:
I remember I made my friend Rose chaps from a Jessie costume. I ask her if could borrow them. She says she has no idea where they are because she just moved. I asked if she had time to look for them, I'd appreciate it!

Time check 3:00pm Friday afternoon:
I'm leaving work and I pick up a foam hat from the craft department at work. I bring it home.
Mr.Potato hates it; he wants to us the "hat" part of the hood that doesn't look like a hat at all. I also picked up more cow fabric to add to my jeans, I told my friend to stop looking for the fabric at her house.








Comments