As I sit here, massaging my head in between thoughts(lol), I'm reminded of the fact I have to work at 8am. But on the other hand...wait that'd be my right hand...I only have...thur and sun...off this week :P. For poops sake...I really need to cut it down to one job. I just can't handle this two job thing. Of course, I'd feel super bad for MH because I've been there since September (second time around, but I love it). My full-time store is moving to the other side of town. I don't have a set schedule so I can't just be like, oh yea, I can work that! As a matter of fact, I still have to tell MH that I can't work this Saturday, because I was scheduled AGAIN! Ack. 2 weddings down, 4 (at least) more to go this year. When I think about it, I guess I really don't want to start [seriously] planning my wedding yet. I want to get married in 2012 sometime. I do NOT care about the end of the world (no seriously, I don't) so anytime would be fantastic for me. That is to say, if Love would ever agree to set a date for our wedding. February 18, 2012 is starting to sound really good to me right now. I found a gorgeous dress that I'd love to wear (2 of them actually). Either way they're both completely different from each other. But what the hell can I do. NOTHING.

Comments