Small Update (if anyone actually follows me)

The "Jesus people" were not downtown that night and it was sad...or something like that.

About a week ago I invited Kolin and Virginia over for dinner for last night. Virginia is super sick, she left work early and was not able to attend the festivities:(. So, it was just Kolin, Samipants, and myself for dinner. We had BBQ pulled pork. It was super delicious! I put it in the slow-cooker about 7am and by 8pm we had the BBQ and I also made onion rings (the frozen kind)!

We ate then we were just sitting around chatting and I had this marvelous idea to play Monopoly. I do know what happens every time Kolin is with Sam and I but we always end up playing games, usually Monopoly. Anyway, Sam won by a landslide with hotels on Boardwalk and Park Place. It was a grand old time!

Well I'm off to finish getting ready. My mom is picking up Sam and I at 11 to go shopping then bar tending classes tonight!

Later days!

Comments