Field to Fork





On Wednesday we went to Field to Fork in Sheboygan, WI. I had the lamb burger. It was delicious! Here's what it was:
"Locally-raised Pinn Oak Farms lamb burger with feta cheese, red onion, and tzatziki sauce,tomato and lettuce. Served in a pita pocket with dressed greens."

OMG, it was sooo good! My fiance' had the "Frontier" Bison:
"Locally-raised, grass –fed bison burger with homemade tomatillo salsa, jalapeno peppers, and cheddar cheese."

I never thought I would enjoy anything quite like that, so we also got French Fries to go with it. Honestly, it's probably the best $35 (with tip) dinner I've had in a long time, especially in this town that I live in. 

The only problem we encountered was our waitress had 8 tables and we didn't get the best service we could have, but we were also there during lunch time. We will definitely be going back to try something else! 4 stars out of 5!

Comments