So, there's an opening in the office where I work. I asked what it would be and I though my fiancee would be perfect for the job...2 days, every other week. I brought home the application handed it to him (my fiancee) and he looked at me angrily. I asked him what was wrong. He said he hates filling out applications. He doesn't want a job. And his wrist hurts more than ever and all he would be doing is 10-keying. And the only reason he was doing it was for extra cash because I'm not getting enough hours at work!

I am so mad! I work 2 jobs to support us. He's currently working on developing his own program, which I am very supportive of. I don't want to get a 3rd job, otherwise I would never see him. And he's mad at me because I'm asking him to get a job that 2 days, every other week?!?!?

I don't think I'm asking for much. I work 35 hours at this job and about 15-20 hours at another job. I'm lucky to have any at all. The 35 hours/week job I have is full time, but that's just it. Some weeks it's less than 35 because that's all they can give me. Same with the other place. I'm only actually scheduled 1 day a week there. I guess I could find another job, but there's just not anything out there. 

AL;SKDJFOIWJERLKADMVZLXCNOTIWROIWRU8W9S0FJLK2M32OIJDFOIW4T8JG

Pardon my French.

Comments