Greetings and Salutations!

 

"Salutations are greetings," said the voice. "When I say 'salutations,' it's just my fancy way of saying hello or good morning.” 

― E.B. White, Charlotte's Web


It has been a long time since I posted. Just shy of 4 years to be exact! For whatever it is worth to you, nothing has changed since I last posted. Except, that isn't quite right. Here is what has changed:

  • I have gotten older 👈😂 
  • I have more gray hair let's not talk about that 👩
  • It is COLD here in Wisconsin (18 deg F - with windchill) ❄
  • I do nails almost every week (ColorStreet) 💅
  • It is officially only 10 days till Christmas Eve 🎄
That's pretty much it. I plan on revamping my blog and talking about more tasty tasty food stuff I've been making. There have been a lot since we last chatted and I've gotten more kitchen gadgets to make stuff in and with.

So, off I trot to finish my day at work. I think I'm going to be making fudge this evening. That sounds lovely.

Until next time,

Stay safe and be well!


 

 

Comments